- THE POLICY
- This document (“Policy”) applies to all personal data collected by Rai Capital Technology Pte. Ltd. referred to herein as “Rai Capital”, “Us”, “We” or “Our”.
- The purpose of this Policy is to inform You of how Rai Capital manages Personal Data.
- This Policy supplements but does not supersede nor replace any other consents you may have previously provided to Rai Capital in respect of Your Personal Data, and Your consents herein are additional to any rights which Rai Capital may have at law to collect, use or disclose your Personal Data.
- Rai Capital may from time to time update this Policy to ensure that this Policy is consistent with Our future developments, industry trends and/or any changes in legal or regulatory requirements. Subject to Your rights at law, You agree to be bound by the prevailing terms of this Policy as updated from time to time on Our website (the “Site”): https://www.rai.capital.
- By interacting with Us, submitting information to use, or signing up for any products and services offered by Us, You agree and consent to Rai Capital collecting, using and disclosing of Your Personal Data to Rai Capital’s authorised service providers and relevant third parties in the manner set forth in this Policy.
This Policy applies to information We collect on www.Rai.Capital and its sub-domains about:
- visitors to the Site
- people who register their emails with Us; and
- Our Investors, Borrowers and Introducers;
- COLLECTION, DISCLOSURE AND TRANSFER OF INFORMATION
- When You register our emails with us, we may use it for the following:
- to administer Your Rai Capital account and provide services to You;
- to carry out or respond to requests, questions or instructions from You;
- to send You marketing materials, including but not limited to newsletters and information about Rai Capital products and Services, and updates on Our latest promotions, new products and Services.
From time to time, Rai Capital may also collect personal data about You,
- when You submit statements, reports, or other documents relating to the use of Our services;
- through telephone calls, face-to-face meetings, or other forms of correspondences with Us;
- from credit agencies, law enforcement agencies, or other agencies and sources. And
- from other sources such as third-party websites or social media services in accordance with the authorization procedures determined by such social media service.
We may disclose or transfer the personal data inside or outside Cambodia for the following
- to administer Your Rai Capital account and provide services to You including but not limited to the facilitating of funds for Customers, maintaining accurate “know your customer” information, to verify the identities or authorities of Customers and/or their representatives who contact Rai Capital or may be contacted by Rai Capital, and to carry out or respond to requests, questions or instructions from Customers and/or their representatives;
- to facilitate transactions;
- to comply with this Agreement and any other terms and conditions as may be stipulated by Rai Capital from time to time and at any time;
- to carry out, monitor and analyse Our business;
- to send You marketing material that You have agreed to receive, including but not limited to newsletters sent by Us via email, information sent by Us about Rai Capital products and Services, including updates on Our latest promotions and new products and Services, via email, text message or phone call;
- as part of any sales, mergers, or similar change of Rai Capital’s business;
- to comply with any applicable laws, rules, or regulations in any country;/li>
- to detect, prevent and investigate fraud; and
- to generate credit assessment reports about You for Our business.
- to remunerate Your Introducer or Referral Partner in a manner that is reasonable.
- Personal data may be disclosed to Our service providers providing services that are necessary for the Purposes. In such event, We shall procure Our service providers to keep the personal data confidential and to use the same, strictly in accordance with Our directions.
- As a referee, You will be able to utilize a referral link / enter an introducer code indicating the Referral Partner or Introducer that had referred You to the Site. The Referral Partner or Introducers may be compensated with a fee or commission as determined by Rai Capital in its sole and absolute discretion. Such fee or commission will be governed by a separate referral partnership agreement or Introducer Agreement Form entered into between the Referral Partner /Introducer and Rai Capital at or before the time when such code has been entered.
- As a referee, You hereby consent to Rai Capital’s collection, use, disclosure and processing of your personal data in accordance with Our data protection policy and the terms and conditions of this agreement. This includes disclosure of Your information in connection with the referral to Your Introducer / Referral Partner in a manner that is reasonable for the purpose of remunerating such referral to Your Introducer / Referral Partner.
- PROTECTION OF INFORMATION
- RETENTION OF INFORMATION
- Rai Capital will retain Your Personal Data for only as long as the Purposes for which such data is collected or used continues, or where necessary for Our legal or business Purposes.
- Rai Capital will take all reasonable steps to ensure that all Personal Data is destroyed or permanently deleted if it is no longer required for those Purposes.
- YOUR ACCESS RIGHTS
- You have the right to access, update or correct the personal data We hold about You, or withdraw Your consent to the use, collection and disclosure of Your personal data. Please note that if You withdraw consent, We may still be permitted to hold, use or disclose some of Your information as required or permitted by law.
- It is of utmost importance to Us that Your personal information is accurate and up to date. If any of the information that You have provided to Us is changed, or if you wish to cancel your registration with Rai Capital, please inform or update Us via email at [email protected]. You may request, or may be required by Us, to correct or remove information that You or We think is inaccurate.
- For request to access Your information, please write in to [email protected]. A charge fee shall apply for this request.
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to third parties Your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties, permitted by applicable law, who assist Us in operating Our website, conducting Our business, or servicing You. In such event, We shall procure Our service providers to keep the personal data confidential and to use the same, strictly in accordance with Our directions.
- We may also release Your information when We believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce Our site policies, or protect Ours and others’ rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, credit assessment, trend and data analysis or other uses.
- LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
- SALE OF BUSINESS
- DEEMED CONSENT
- You voluntarily, or in reasonable circumstances, provide the data to Rai Capital for the Purpose and use of Our services; and
- through Your continued dealing and use of Rai Capital’s services.
- HOW TO CONTACT US
- If You:
- have any questions or feedback relating to your Personal Data or our Policy;
- would like to withdraw your consent to any use of your Personal Data as set out in this Policy; or
- would like to obtain access and make corrections to your Personal Data records, you can contact our Data Protection Officer via [email protected] To contact our Personal Data Protection Officer, please include ‘Re: PDPA’ in the Email Subject title.
- If You withdraw Your consent to any or all use or disclosure of Your Personal Data, depending on the nature of Your request, Rai Capital may not be in a position to continue to provide Our products or services to You, or administer any contractual relationship in place. Such withdrawal may also result in the termination of any agreement You may have with us. Rai Capital’s legal rights and remedies are expressly reserved in such event.
- GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. The information is used to track visitor use of the Site and to compile statistical reports on Site activity. For further information about cookies visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org. You can set your browser not to accept cookies and the above websites tell you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases some of our Site features may not function if you remove cookies from your browser.
We are committed to maintaining the security of personal information. We have put in place appropriate security procedures, technical and organisational measures to safeguard Your personal information.
If the Company’s business is sold or integrated with another business, Your personal data may be disclosed to Our advisers and any prospective purchasers and their advisers. Consequently, Your personal data will be passed on to the new owners of the business.
You are deemed to have understood and given Your consent to the terms of this Policy when:
You are deemed to have understood and given Your consent to the terms of this Policy when:
This Policy and your use of this website shall be governed in all respects by the laws of Cambodia.